This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on October 09, 2017 15:40 (). Last successful fetch was on December 09, 2016 15:47 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 154721539 series 1132047
Mikey drops knowledge on the proper way to record the sound of a balloon getting popped. Greg plays some early 90s British rock which is followed up with a discussion of why British records sound better. The dudes then wax philosophical on internet based music services like Spotify and Pandora. Will creates an algorithm targeting Algonquian ear holes. Greg spins a set of late 90’s early 2000’s hip hop. Mikey closes it out with the story of recording a funky drummer named Torbitt Schwartz.
- Ride - Furthest Sense
- Stone Roses - One Love (7" version)
- Charlatans - Flower
- Wedding Present - Be Honest
- Go-Betweens - Dive For Your Memory
- Duster - Heading For The Door
- Bedhead - Dark Ages
- The Spinanes - I Love That Party With The Monkey Kitty
- Mathematik featuring Bahamadia - Following Goals
- Kool Keith - Don't Crush It (Hakan Lidbo Club Mix 1)
- The Fantastic 4 w/ Diamond D - You In The Wrong Place
- Truth Enola - May Day
- Slum Village - Fuckin Wit You
- Ghost Face - The Hilton
25 episodes available. A new episode about every 18 days averaging 49 mins duration .