Manage episode 382045833 series 2797872
This edWeb podcast is sponsored by Hatch Early Learning.
The webinar recording can be accessed here.
Join us for an enriching edWeb podcast that explores an evidence-based approach to literacy instruction, integrating multiple modalities for optimal learning outcomes. Our expert presenters guide you through a dynamic and blended methodology designed to seamlessly infuse the Science of Reading into developmentally appropriate early learning experiences.
In this enlightening session, listeners:
- Gain a deep understanding of the foundational principles behind the Science of Reading and how they can be applied effectively in early learning environments
- Explore a diverse range of strategies and techniques that harness the power of various sensory modalities to enhance literacy skills among young learners
- Learn how to seamlessly integrate evidence-based practices into your teaching repertoire, ensuring that your instruction aligns with the latest research in literacy education
- Acquire insights into tailoring literacy instruction to meet the unique developmental needs of early learners, promoting a supportive and engaging educational experience
- Leave with actionable insights and tools to empower young readers with the critical literacy skills necessary for lifelong success
This session equips you with knowledge and strategies, enabling you to create a literacy-rich environment that nurtures early learners’ reading and language development. This edWeb podcast is of interest to PreK-3 teachers, early childhood directors and leaders, Head Start program administrators, and curriculum and instruction directors and specialists.Hatch Early Learning
Interactive early learning solutions backed by research
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Learn more about viewing live edWeb presentations and on-demand recordings, earning CE certificates, and using accessibility features.