Manage episode 378679868 series 2797872
This edWeb podcast is sponsored by Panorama Education.
The edLeader Panel recording can be accessed here.
Many hands make light work—especially when it comes to MTSS. And when stakeholders feel invested and are engaged, you’ll begin to build the momentum you need to sustain student achievement. But gaining buy-in can be a challenge. Join us to explore how two districts successfully architected team structures and processes to achieve MTSS adoption across their schools. In this edWeb podcast, you learn how they:
- Gather stakeholder feedback to create collective goals
- Embed district leaders within team processes to maintain each school’s unique approach
- Advocate for critical MTSS roles
- Leverage and share data to keep teams fully informed
- Provide training on tools to help track and share their MTSS progress
This edWeb podcast is of interest to K-12 teachers and school and district leaders.Panorama Education
Helping schools and districts transform their approach to education, so that every student thrives.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Learn more about viewing live edWeb presentations and on-demand recordings, earning CE certificates, and using accessibility features.