Manage episode 242301124 series 2131201
In this episode, I'm speaking with writer, educator and futurist Zak Stein. We discuss 'Metapsychology', Zak's attempt to answer the question 'what is the human?' brought up in our previous conversation about a vision for metamodern education. This is part two of a two part conversation.
It's recommended that you listen to my previous conversation with Zak on Education and the Meta-Crisis before you listen to this episode.
Apologies for the sound quality on this episode, it's a little rough around the edges. 😕
We talk about:
- What is soul?
- How to understand suicide and collapse from a soul perspective
- The symmetries between suicide and the movement towards collapse we are collectively moving towards
- How metapsychology helps us understand what the human being is
- How our entertainment industry functions to repress our encounter with death
- Why you can't do educational design without metapsychology
- The difference between spirit and soul--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/emerge/support