Manage episode 236557282 series 1306095
Rennie Gabriel is an award-winning, best-selling author. He built his net worth from being broke to being in the top 1% of wealthy Americans from the age of 50. His goal is to create more wealth for others so they can become philanthropists like him. In this episode, Rennie talks about how effectively handling money accumulates wealth and what it takes to get to that stage as an entrepreneur.
Listen in as Rennie talks about:
- The importance of paying yourself first: a thousand-year concept that still works today
- How he went from being broke to being in the top 1% of wealthy Americans
- The Poor vs Broke mindset… and how it’s impacting your life and your business
- How to develop a wealthy mindset
- Why handling money effectively will yield you more money
- Why valuing yourself has a direct impact on how you are perceived by others
- How having a long term vision is crucial to keep you moving forward
- The importance of having a support system as an entrepreneur
- How asking the right questions leads to the creation of wealth
Find out more about Rennie at WealthOnAnyIncome.com.
78 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 31 mins duration .