Manage episode 287814606 series 1652309
KeeperDao is an on-chain liquidity underwriter for DeFi that combines yield farming and profits single-block arbitrage. The mining pool for Keepers incentivizes a game theory optimal strategy for cooperation among arbitrageurs. Their goal is to capture profit opportunities and distribute them to the various participants involved.
We were joined by Joey Zacherl, Co-founder of KeeperDAO, to chat about what the protocol does and its mission, the grim triggering strategy, the ongoing hiding game, and the roadmap for the future.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Joey's background and how he got into crypto
- An overview of VolleyFire
- What KeeperDAO does and its mission
- How KeeperDAO users pool funds to to profit from on-chain arbitrage and liquidation opportunities
- The grim trigger and hiding game strategies
- KeeperDAO integrations and gas costs
- The KeeperDAO governance roadmap
- The ROOK token
- Can keepers carry out malicious attacks?
This episode is hosted by Friederike Ernst & Meher Roy. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/383