Manage episode 226345670 series 2311018
Case Status is the leading cloud-based, mobile friendly client engagement and marketing tool for law firms. Former attorney Lauren Sturdivant saw a future of legal that she didn’t like. She left her high paying practice to change the way lawyers engage with their clients.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Observing the disconnect between attorneys and clients.
- Why "client success" is critical to your firm's success. Ordering a pizza vs. hiring a lawyer.
- The importance of knowing what's going on in a case each step of the way.
- The tech development process - on hiring a great team and listening obsessively to what lawyers wanted in Case Status.
- On making the leap from traditional practice to the world of legal tech.
- The importance of keeping clients updated on their case without lengthly communications.
- Why your clients may be your best marketers.
- How Case Status uses data to compute a level of client satisfaction.
- Applying Amazon's scoring methodology to boost lawyer referrals.
- Why law firms are excited about Case Status.
- Understanding the difference between "your version of solving a problem" and your client's version.
- Recent success stories of Case Status in life-changing immigration cases.
- Why having client satisfaction data is critical to your firm.
- The coming Case Status LawyerApp.
- Trends in the legal job market - observing "people will always need lawyers."
- "People want to pay less and know more" - the shift to flat fee models and demands for transparency.
- Prepping for a virtualized legal economy and e-courts. Why the days of marble desks and expensive leather-bound books are over.
- How to learn more about Case Status and demo the product
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .