Manage episode 231809174 series 2311018
Host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) talks with Keri Norris, who is the chief legal officer of Legal Shield, which is a company that has a mission making access to trusted legal counsel possible for everyone.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- Legal Shield's history and mission
- Equal access to justice
- Where we are today, the consumer's evolution
- Demanding services with technology
- Growth in consumers’ knowledge and demands
- Increasing access to justice solving three problems
- Educating the consumer
- Having a mobile app to connect to a lawyer
- What consumers want about new legal services
- Increasing speed and access to information
- The monthly subscription fee and Legal Shield services
- Other services that Legal Shield provides
- How an attorney can enter at the Legal Shield community
- Returning the phone call for a legal service
- The best reason to join Legal Shield as an attorney
- A unique networking community
- 1,8 million people that use Legal Shield subscription plan
- Spanish speaking attorneys
- What does it mean to be a lawyer?
- Their mission is to help people
- A Legal conference with Legal Shield
- Attending to Elevate 2019: Legal Shield conference
- The future of Legal Shield
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .