Manage episode 159932102 series 30336
Joshua Dorkin, founder and CEO of BiggerPockets.com, joins me on the Financial Independence Podcast to talk real estate and entrepreneurship!
- The story of how BiggerPockets got started
- The advantages of “scratching your own itch”
- Why you should study other verticals and other successful businesses
- The incredible power of “fake it ’til you make it”
- The right way to build an online empire
- How long it actually takes to become successful
- Achieving financial independence through real-estate investing
To read the full article, visit http://www.madfientist.com/bigger-pockets-interview/
55 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .