Manage episode 150007689 series 30336
JL Collins joins me on the Financial Independence Podcast to talk about stocks, bonds, real estate, and his brand new book - The Simple Path to Wealth!
- Origin of The Simple Path to Wealth
- What’s changed about his investment philosophy over the last four years
- Three simple steps to financial independence
- Difference between good debt and bad debt
- Why buying a house is an indulgence
- The only two funds you need and why you don’t need to invest in an international fund
- When should you invest in bonds and why the decision has nothing to do with your age
- The bad investing habits Jim and I still can’t shake
- The important lesson Jim learned from working with the top stock analysts in the industry
To read the full article, visit http://www.madfientist.com/jl-collins-interview/
56 episodes available. A new episode about every 42 days averaging 47 mins duration .