Manage episode 218633878 series 1794435
For this adventure, Glenn and Jaime were invited by the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association to cover their annual Florida Restaurant Show, which they held together with the Healthy Food Expo in Orlando. So, they grabbed their press passes and mics and hit the exposition floor--meeting, greeting, and eating their way through the Show. They found all kinds of Florida brands and businesses to highlight in this episode--some of which have been part of Florida's fabric for years, and others that are bringing fresh, new innovations to our local industries. Tune in as Jaime and Glenn introduce you to some of the best personalities in the biz!! Special thanks to the team at the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association! Listen in...Finding Florida Podcast Episode 12b:
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Pic Credit: Finding Florida Podcast
Guest: Sereatha Berry-Virtanen, Owner/CEO of Harmonies Brew
Guest: Jennifer Waxman-Loyd from The Villages Grown
Guest: JW Jaeger, Business Development & Xtreme DJ at Mix on Wheels
Guest: Bryan Frick, Chapter President of the American Culinary Federation--Central Florida Chapter
Guest: The Duck from Oumph!
Guests: Students Aquantice Fudge, Jakoria Gist, and Daana Georges from Orange Technical College
Guest: Rene Hardwick, Director of Public and Industry Relations at the National Onion Association
Guest: Ashley Zalkin, Chief Fun Officer at The Original Jel Shot Company
Guest: Jennifer & Phoebe, Founders of The Pizza Girls
Additional Support Provided by: The Pizza Girls
For full show notes and links, head to: http://findingfloridapodcast.com/episodes/episode-12b-frlas-restaurant-show/
Partner with FPN: Become the Voice of YOUR Town!! From sponsoring episode segments through creating and growing your own branded show, we have the solution to promote you while we promote Florida!Our Adventure Agenda for Episode 12b:
- Recharging with Sereatha Berry-Virtanen from Harmonies Brew
- Going green with Jennifer Waxman-Loyd from The Villages Grown
- Rocking out with JW Jaeger of Mix on Wheels
- Gorging on mac-'n'-cheese with Bryan Frick from American Culinary Federation--Central Florida Chapter
- Eating our veggies with The Duck from Oumph!
- Hanging out with students Aquantice Fudge, Jakoria Gist, and Daana Georges from Orange Technical College
- Chatting with Rene Hardwick from the National Onion Association
- Shooting jellies with Ashley Zalkin from The Original Jel Shot Company
- Bumping into Jennifer & Phoebe from The Pizza Girls
Check out what's coming up on our Next Adventure! Want to join us at one of our stops? Email email@example.com. Have a suggestion? Join us in the FPN Insiders group on Facebook and let us know!
FPN: Check out the other shows on the Florida Podcast Network
41 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 52 mins duration .