Manage episode 268361052 series 62727
From working as a server at Longhorn Steakhouse, to multiple successful startups, making millions in his 20s, to publishing a best selling book, Daniel DiPiazza knows the entrepreneur's journey like the back of his hand. Here to discuss his upcoming "Start Your Side Hustle" course with Foundr, Daniel is all too familiar with the challenges and doubts faced by today's hustlers, and is here to teach you ways to overcome them.
If you want to start a business but don't know where to begin, a low-risk side hustle by freelancing with your existing skills really is the gateway to entrepreneurship. It's extremely affordable with almost literally zero startup cost. In return, you can expect to make great profits with little to no overheads.
Daniel has done this multiple times and has a unique method for helping you identify your skills, find clients, and getting them to pay you for your service.
If there's any other type of content you'd like to see that would be valuable to you during this time, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email.Key Takeaways
- Daniel discusses his first viral article: Hacking E-Lance, the infamous "butterball story," and how he dominated a job board website
- Taking the first step towards starting your own business with "sweat equity"
- Why service-based businesses are the gateway drug to entrepreneurship
- Why freelancing teaches you all the business essentials
- Taking the first step; how not to be afraid, what to focus on, and what the competition means for you
- The importance of building a skill inventory, defining your skill, and seeing where they align
- Gaining confidence in becoming an entrepreneur and why you don't have to be the best in the world at what you do
- The fastest way for you to get paid for your big idea