Manage episode 364598256 series 2462033
We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
1 - After draining my savings to buy a home, what high yield accounts or software do you recommend to help replenish my emergency fund?
2 - More pay or more passion: how do you choose when considering a new job?
3 - Should I try a TikTok mortgage hack that puts my interest on pause?
4 - What steps should I take with my 18 year old to ensure he’s on the path to financial success?
5 - Does it make sense to get an indexed universal life insurance policy in order to boost my ability to invest?
Want more How To Money in your life? Here are some additional ways to get ahead with your personal finances:
- Knowing your ‘money gear’ is a crucial part of your personal finance journey. Start here.
- Sign up for the weekly HTM newsletter. It’s fun, free, & practical.
- Join a thriving community of fellow money in the HTM Facebook group.
- Find the best credit card for you with our new credit card tool!
- Massively reduce your cell phone bill each month by switching to a discount provider like Mint Mobile.
During this episode we enjoyed a Delusional Deformities by Burial Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.