Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 13, 2022 15:51 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 259669886 series 49589
Welcome to the “Locked Down Dependencies” remote recorded using Squadcast.fm whilst both Greg and I are stuck in a national COVID-19 lockdown.
Full links to topics discussed can be found in the shared bookmark folder on Raindrop, but during tonights episode we discuss:
- How lockdown is affecting us
- The Release of Java 14
- Beyond Java 8 and the Java Module System - a discussion over two recent streams/videos from Nicolai Parlog on new features in Java 9-14, and issues with the module system.
- Maven Dependency Pop Quiz
- Managing Technical Debt at scale, and designing large scale systems.
- Improving communication among teams in a work-from-home/remote-work world.
- Guides to writing technical documentation, test plans, better emails and bug reports.