Manage episode 52100165 series 8373
- An introduction - cause we like you.
- More SSLv3 Security Holes
- Legacy software - upgrades and non-upgrades.
- Does backwards compatability lead to code smells?
- Herding Code 198: Damian Edwards on ASP.NET vNEXT, tag helpers and SignalR
- Java Modularity
- All morn the loss of “BUCKLAME” - Auckland on T9 Mobile Keyboard completion.
- The Problem with Time & Timezones - Computerphile
- T CEEEE K - not TDK.
- Java Native Runtime - A Better FFI for Java (PDF link)
- Dependency Injection done “right”
- Gap Lists - a lightning-fast List implementation
126 episodes available. A new episode about every 37 days averaging 75 mins duration .