Manage episode 150010529 series 8373
- Building Go From Make - bad puns and jokes, Gentoo/Debian packaging
- Maven - the best of the bunch of bad things.
- Separating build from dependency management.
- Releases as tagged source code - binaries are just ‘artefacts of the build’
- Gophers, please tag your releases- via reddit.
- Single return points in functions, single return values?
- try/catch/finally/return puzzler
- java(c) shims?
- Project Valhalla - algebraic data types thread, Algebraic Types on The JVM
- OCaml - pattern matching totally check is a warning
- API Design
- Are you designing for the implementer, the consumer, the documentation, or….
- XML Schema for the win.
- application/hal+xml IETF spec.
- HalBuilder Test Resource Repository
- Reading RSS Feeds using F# Type Providers
126 episodes available. A new episode about every 37 days averaging 75 mins duration .