Manage episode 274052236 series 2084879
Welcome to one of our favorite topics with one of our favorite guests – Sue Wadden, the Director of Color Marketing for Sherwin Williams. This is Sue’s third appearance on our podcast – we could listen all day to her insights about trends, world events, fashion etc. and how they relate to color.
- Before we get started, we wanted to let you know that Episode 90 is sponsored by Helser Brothers hardware. If you are giving your house a refresh during Covid quarantine like so many other Americans, we hope that new window treatments are a part of those improvements. We urge you to look at all that Helser Brothers has to offer as they are our #1 go to company. Go to HelserBrothers.com and be sure to check out the Artefice collection for a minimalist, contemporary designs that is all forged iron. Also check out their Catalina Outdor collection which is zinc coated for extra weather resistance.
- Sue’s background: Fill us in on all you do and how it came to be!
- Color marketing group
- You might not realize that we participated in one of the CMG’s 2-day Basecamp virtual workshops to help forecast colors for North America in 2021. It was a ton of brain work so we appreciate the work you guys do to forecast these colors and trends even more than we already did!!
- Colormix color forecast 2021 -
- Described on the SW website as the Rhythm of Color. Rhythm is the secret to how the natural world stays in step. The same sense of balance applies to our personal sense of nature through how we live — and how we design. Fast and slow. Quiet and expressive. Virtual and physical. See it take shape in 40 trend colors, presented in four palettes designed to bring your own rendition of rhythm to beautiful life.
For show notes and mote visit: https://www.kandrac-kole.com/our-podcast