Manage episode 291891740 series 2355724
Machinery Pete gives an update on the farm equipment market (on fire) + cool story of an Illinois man working to start up a new Truck & Tractor Show in his hometown of Neponset, IL. The event is scheduled for June 26, 2021.
- [:30] - Machinery Pete teases today’s interview
- [3:08] - Used values continue to go up, what that means for now + the future
- [12:18] - Interview with Rodney Benett begins
- [13:45] - The idea behind the Truck & Tractor Show
- [15:55] - How to reach out and get involved with the show
- [17:28] - Why include trucks in the show?
- [20:38] - How Rodney and his friend saved the Neponset Legion
- [27:20] - Rodney’s motivation behind the show, life in Neponset and what he’ll display
- [39:20] - Final words from Machinery Pete
Machinery Pete was founded in 1989 and has grown from its humble beginnings to a full-fledged marketplace for farming equipment. Greg Peterson, founder and host, has also released Machinery Pete content across platforms including YouTube with his long-running Machinery Pete TV show.
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to the Machinery Pete Podcast in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show.