Manage episode 246244146 series 2355724
We look back on the history behind why some of these tractors were hardly used, how their value grew over time and what ended up happening to them after being sold at auction.
- [03:15] – Stories of John Deere 4450 and 4455 tractors sold at auctions
- [16:35] - March 6, 2009 - How a trip to an auction inspired Machinery Pete to start using social media
- [28:15] - A potential buyer from Canada travels to New York with a briefcase of cash to try to swoop in on an already-sold tractor
- [30:00] - How Machinery Pete finds these stories on old low-hour tractors
- [45:45] - A thank you to auctioneers
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to the Machinery Pete Podcast in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show.