Manage episode 230428375 series 2294065
In this episode, Robby and Chris talk about the idea of being a church that takes members on a pathway vs building out a menu of things to offer them.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why you need a structured plan to grow a church that is deep instead of wide.
- Why trying to grow a megachurch is only going to work 1% of the time.
- Why you must always being asking “what’s next” when planning events.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Do you have a map or a menu?” – @chrisswain73
- “Most people grew a megachurch through additions of programs” – @rgallaty
- “At every event we plan, we ask: what’s next?” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- With Ministry Grid’s library of over 3,000 training videos, it’s now simpler than ever to train every volunteer and leader in your church. And this is training you can trust. Each Ministry Grid video features an experienced ministry leader who has been where you are now. Learn how to get unlimited access for you and your church at MinistryGrid.com.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- New Churches Q&A Podcast
Help Us Grow the Podcast:
102 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 22 mins duration .