Archive this series
On this week’s show, Justin and Bree recount the odd history of Walking in Stations, debate the Mordor pre-order, tackle a trio of MMO updates, talk with ARK's soundtrack composer, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Secret World Legends, LOTRO, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Super Hero Squad Online, Wizard101
- News: EVE Online kills its captain's quarters
- News: LOTRO's pre-order info
- News: SWTOR's Update 5.3 releases
- News: Black Desert's waterpark
- News: Albion Online launches
- News: Citadel sandbox
- Interview with ARK Composer Gareth Coker
- Mailbag: Getting invested in a class
- Podcast theme: "Theme" and "Overseer" from ARK
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 61 mins duration .