Manage episode 192490039 series 1545900
The Men With Chests tackle 82% of the important issues of the day. We cover a listener question about how the Church regards the forgivability of serial killers which leads us into a conversation about cheap grace and purgatory. We also talk about St. Paul and how the early Church must’ve regarded him. We get into a recent tweet by Matthew Dowd about abortion and Catholicism, we discuss the first Thanksgiving on the North American continent, the threat of materialism and Black Friday, and how B A S E D Poland is hopefully abolishing shopping on Sunday. Finally, we get into a lengthy discussion about the Social Kingship of Christ and a hilarious Babylon Bee article to sum it all up. Tune in to hear why it’s more likely that the UK will abolish shopping on Friday.
- Matthew Dowd Tweet
- Thanksgiving – Catholics did it First
- Black Friday and the Threat of Materialism
- Poland is abolishing Sunday shopping. We should follow their example
- Reign of Christ the King
- Vatican Offering Cyber Monday 50% Off Sale On All Indulgences
- Liberal Christian Attempts To Debate Atheist But They Just Agree On Everything
- Bumper 1, (You’re a) Strange Animal – Gowan
- Bumper 2, To Hell With the Devil – Stryper
- Ending, Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel
31 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 33 mins duration .