Manage episode 153439680 series 1089680
This episode is a bit of a DETOUR from the trip report I've been covering. In honor of the Olympic games, now being held in Bejing, China, we'll take a listen to Si Xian, which is a performance on an instrument used in Chinese classical music.The itunes and Libsyn image for this episode this is cobbled together from 2 WDW postcards of the China pavilion. links
- The Let's Talk About Disney Forums:http://www.letstalkaboutdisney.com/LTADForum/index.php
- The Mousin it up! subsection of LTADhttp://www.letstalkaboutdisney.com/LTADForum/forumdisplay.php?f=64
- The Yahoo group for the bigbrian-nc.com site and NC Disney news is at:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/disneypodcast/
- Steve Soares fine site of WDW entertainment schedules:http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/
- Steves page on Si Xian:http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/SiZhu.htm
- the web site of Lou of the WDW Memories podcast:http://wdw-memories.net/
- and his page on China: http://wdw-memories.net/DetailsLands.aspx?ParkID=2&ID=40
- Medley of ??
- Wreath of flowers??
- Caroling of Birds
- Horse Racing
- This old Man
- Oh Susanah
86 episodes available. A new episode about every 36 days averaging 20 mins duration .