Manage episode 211169962 series 2362272
Crispus Cremus Questions
The Baby Question.
“Therefore go and make disciples of
nations, baptizing them in the name
of the Father and of the Son and of
the Holy Spirit” (Mt. 28:19).
- Should we baptize infants or is it more appropriate to baptize those who are mature enough to make their own willful faith decision?
The Clorox Question.
- Isn’t baptism like spiritual Clorox? Isn’t baptism what washes your sin away?
“For it is by grace you have been saved,
through faith—and this not from yourselves,
it is the gift of God—not by works, so that
no one can boast” (Eph. 2:8-9).
The Attorney Question.
“Then he said, ‘Jesus, remember
me when you come into your
kingdom.’ Jesus answered him,
‘I tell you the truth, today you
will be with me in paradise”
- “Technically speaking, Bro. Billy, I mean, do you really have to be baptized to be a Christian?”
The H20 Question.
- The H2O question asks, “How should I be baptized? Should I be sprinkled, poured, or be immersed?”
“Then Philip began…and told
him the good news about Jesus.
…they came to some water and
Eunuch said, ‘Look, here is water.
Why shouldn’t I be baptized?’
And he gave orders to stop the
chariot. Then both Philip and the
eunuch went down into the water
and Philip baptized him”
The Mechanics Question.
- The mechanics question simply asks, “How do you do it?”
“Those who accepted his message
were baptized, and about three
thousand were added to their
number that day” (Acts 2:41).
“…having been buried with him
in baptism and raised with him
through your faith in the power
of God, who raised him from the
dead” (Col. 2:12).
42 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 24 mins duration .