Manage episode 274401944 series 173988
Trump gets COVID-19 — Mark sent his vote — A look at the polls — The Senate Race — Supreme Court Hearings — Kamala Harris — Workers Party of Korea turns 75 — Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict Nagorno-Karabakh
We are getting closer to the the US Presidential and Congress elections and so we are going to look at what Trumps COVID-19 infection might do to the race, what the state of the Senate race is and how the Supreme Court hearings might influence things. We also spend some time on looking at Kamala Harris' role as a vice presidential candidate and if she might be the successor to Joe Biden if he wins and now and refuses to do a second term. We also look at the North Korean Workers Party and the new and old conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Mark Fonseca Rendeiro
- Tim Pritlove
This episode of Newz of the World provides a complete transcript with timecodes and speaker identification.
Please note: the transcript has been generated automatically and has not been checked or corrected. This means it will contain errors and might not properly reflect what exactly has been said in the show. Formats: HTML, WEBVTT.
- Boring newspaper — Flickr
- Latest Polls — FiveThirtyEight
- Who wins 2020? Senate Election Predictions & Key Races — politico.com
- North Korea parades huge new ICBM, but Kim Jong Un stresses deterrent nature
- Kim Jong Un's Speech at Military Parade - 75th Founding Annivers. of Workers' Party of Korea (eng.) — YouTube
1. Intro (00:00:00)
2. Prologue (00:00:14)
3. Trump gets COVID-19 (00:07:55)
4. Mark sent his vote (00:19:45)
5. A look at the polls (00:22:55)
6. The Senate Race (00:36:54)
7. Supreme Court Hearings (00:37:48)
8. Kamala Harris (00:43:12)
9. Workers Party of Korea turns 75 (00:52:18)
10. Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict Nagorno-Karabakh (00:59:24)
11. Epilogue (01:09:26)
12. Bonus Track (01:13:03)