Manage episode 219171608 series 1081127
In this episode, Mark is joined by Sahak Manuelian, Managing Director of Equity Trading at Wedbush Securities.
- What services does Wedbush offer?
- Covering the healthcare, consumers, tech and financial sectors
- Biotech's insulation from trade war concerns
- Is it a stock-pickers market?
- Passive investing versus active stock selection
- The explosion of ETF offerings
- Market fragmentation
- The importance of talking to policymakers
- Tick pilot
- And more...
479 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 25 mins duration .