Manage episode 254111571 series 2516666
Is your ecommerce business firing on all cylinders? Have you been hard at work all week or are you creating time to work on your business over the weekend? If you are looking for helpful tips and insights that will fuel your rise to the top - you’ve come to the right place! It’s time for another session of Ask Scott here on The Amazing Seller. On this episode, you’ll hear from Scott as he goes over his approach to getting the most out of your workday. Don’t just let your day, week, and month happen to you, put a plan together! Have pen and paper ready for this informative episode - you don’t want to miss it.Focus on what will move the needle
Do you have a clearly defined idea of what needs to happen in your business to take it to the next level of growth? Too often business leaders like you have all the best intentions but they get sidetracked with all the things they could be doing and they fail to focus on what they need to be doing. If you haven’t already, take the time to identify key steps you need to take to move the needle on your ecommerce brand building journey. Once you’ve figured out what you need to do, the rest of the process will make a lot more sense. Learn more from Scott about this critical topic by listening to this episode of The Amazing Seller!How to get more out of your business
Over the years, Scott has collected a ton of helpful tips and lessons from fellow ecommerce leaders and business owners. Always seeking to up his game, Scott decided to implement some of the best ideas he has learned over the years and the results can speak for themselves. Now, Scott wants to share some of the hard-fought lessons he has gathered over the years and share it with you!
- Take an hour and identify the top priories in your business. What are the obvious next steps? Chunk it down!
- Create a weekly task list and choose only three tasks - don’t cheat! You can make a brain dump off to the side.
- Schedule your time. If it doesn’t get scheduled, it doesn’t get done!
Are you using a version of Scott’s helpful tips? Do you have your own productivity tips to add? Make sure to chime in and join the conversation!Bonus tip!
Don’t go just yet, Scott has a critical bonus tip that you don’t want to skip!
While social media is a great tool and a wonderful way to connect with people you don’t see all the time, it can also destroy your productivity. Don’t let the algorithms keep sucking your time and productivity away from you! If you want to stay connected on social media for personal or professional reasons, that’s fine but you need to schedule it and stick to it.
Stop looking on social media randomly, your business will thank you for it!OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [3:40] Focus on what will move the needle.
- [5:30] How do I get more done on my business?
- [10:00] Identify the top priorities in your business.
- [12:15] Create a weekly task list.
- [14:20] What does your schedule look like? Plan it out!
- [18:20] Scott’s bonus tip.
- [20:45] Closing thoughts from Scott.