Manage episode 215861187 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Success in your business is a long term game. Avoid shortcuts and do business the right way, be authentic and genuinely care about your customers.
- It’s better to have your customers buy from you first verses selling to them first.
- Implement informational selling in your business. Give them valuable information in order to make the right purchase decision.
- Do everything you can to make an upset customer happy. One negative customer experience can cost you a lot more business down the line.
- Utilize tools to drive organic traffic and put out great content. A few of Brian’s favorite are: https://headlines.sharethrough.com/ and https://www.semrush.com
3 Bold and Kick-Ass Quotes:
- “I’m willing to take a loss just to satisfy the customer.” - Brian Greenberg
- “I value work and life balance.” - Brian Greenberg
- “Leaders are readers.” - Brian Greenberg
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Brian!Website: https://www.brianjgreenberg.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bjginc/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianjaygreenberg Twitter: https://twitter.com/greenbergbrian
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices