Improving Culture and Transformation in Your Business with Meg Manke and Dr. Rachel MK Headley - Ep #156
Manage episode 223748768 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- Having a good, healthy culture in business is essential. As a leader, it’s your duty to define and create what type of culture your organization will have.
- Accountability within your team is key. It’s hard to hold someone accountable when they don’t have the desire to be accountable, but if they know what their legacy is and why they keep coming to work it will help motivate them. Challenge your staff with these questions!
- No matter what job or position an individual holds, it’s important to make them feel valued. When a person feels valued, they thrive. Make sure your team knows you value them and how important they are to the success of the company.
- Typically, the solution to a problem at the surface is hidden deep down. You have to dive deep to find the root of a problem in order to fix it. This usually takes being honest with yourself and your team, while having an outside point of view come in to assess.
- It’s important to align yourself with someone who shares your vision and core values. Without the same shared vision and core values, there will only be conflict and your success will be jeopardized. Make sure you surround yourself with those compatible with you and your beliefs!
- “We don’t manage people, we lead people.” - Meg Manke
- “It doesn’t matter who you are, everyone wants to feel valued, and everyone wants to grow.” - Dr. Rachel MK Headley
- “Our goal is to change the way business is done.” - Dr. Rachel MK Headley
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Rachel and Meg!Website: https://rosegroupintl.com/ Meg’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/meg_manke Rachel’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/sprfsh_rachel?lang=en Meg’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/megmanke/ Rachel’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-rachel-mk-headley/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTAHTOfEfdWKVYz53YjLLw/videos
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices