Manage episode 218655852 series 2416179
5 Golden Nuggets Shared:
- In sales, it’s important to understand the buyer's journey and their thought process. Try to put yourself in their shoes and think like them. If you were them, what would drive you to buy your product or service?
- There’s a big difference between being pesky and being persistent. Be persistent with your customers, not pesky. Follow up with them, but don’t chase them.
- Listen for your customers pain points, follow up appropriately, and provide the solution they need. This is how you will best serve them and maintain a healthy relationship.
- Every lesson learned is an opportunity to share with others. Take your mistakes and turn them into value for others. We are all students of life!
- A simple phone call in business goes a long way. If your doing cold reach outs, try to give your contact a friendly call before sending off an email. Let them know on the call you will be following up with an email, so they can expect a follow up. Try this personable approach with your next cold contact and see how they respond!
- “I don’t look at things in term of failure, I look at things in terms of lessons.” - Mark Jamnik
- “Think about the end of the process at the beginning so you know every single step.“ - Mark Jamnik
- “An owner is the best sales person for a company.” - Mark Jamnik
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with Mark!Website: https://markjamnik.com/home-story/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enjoylifedaily/ Instagram: http://instagram.com/markjamnik Twitter: https://twitter.com/markjamnik LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markjamnik
Click the hyperlink below to connect directly with us!Website: http://www.ThinkBoldBeBold.com
Sponsored by Mavericks Mastermind
Until next time, Do Something Nice for Someone!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
156 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 43 mins duration .