Manage episode 227291485 series 2371638
On this edition of the Service Guys Podcast, Lonnie and Ruel catch-up after taking some time off the podcast to deal with family and sickness. There was a lot to catch up on. Thanks for listening!
- 02:58 Surprises from frozen pipes
- 06:20 To to preventing frozen outside faucets or spigots
- 10:19 Toilet shut-off valve leak
- 14:00 Identifying tile type by grout lines
- 15:28 Types of grout
- 15:56 Tip to clean grout lines
- 21:44 Lonnie hates running
- 25:00 Dead animal cleanup in the cold
- 29:00 Tip to store potential odor causing things several days before throwing them away
- 32:26 Restore-It Restoration website redesign
- 32:50 Superbowl
- 38:00 Quiz. What is category 3 water and what does Lonnie have to do in that type of loss?
- 41:30 Shout-outs
- 41:10 The caregiver club
- 46:22 Lonnie’s new normal, his mom is battling cancer and started chemotherapy
- 47:10 Serena Scott Thomas’ GoFundMe page to help Lonnie’s family
- 47:20 Please Help our Beloved Beauchamp Family
- 48:11 Thank you for all the donations
If you found value in the Service Guys Podcast, please share it. We would love it if you would head over to Apple Podcasts, rate us and review. You could also leave comments for the episode online.
You can follow Service Guys Podcast online:
The Service Guys Podcast is proudly sponsored by:
- Restore It Restoration
- Abadam Studios
Restore-It Restoration located in Jefferson City, MO. They are a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience specializing in 24/7 Emergency Service,Accidents Animal Cleanup, Carpet Cleaning, Clean and Disinfect All Areas, Mold Remediation, Odor Control, Sewage Backups, Tile and Grout Cleaning, and Water Restoration.
If you have a problem, but not in the vicinity of Jefferson City, MO and surrounding areas, and need a expert to talk to, call Lonnie at Restore-It Restoration and he can provide some advice.
Abadam Studios Graphic & Web Design Web: abadamstudios.com