Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 07, 2023 07:07 (). Last successful fetch was on February 21, 2023 09:55 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 246508563 series 1508503
Raution Jaiswal is the Founder of InsuredMine, a technology company that makes insurance management both easy and intuitive. They developed an app that combines phone, text, and email connections, making it convenient for both agents and customers to use. Raution has over 15 years of experience in project management, project delivery, and professional consultation. He has provided IT Strategy and Consultation services for Fortune 500 companies and is a leader and mentor for both onsite and offsite team members.
Raution joins us today to share what InsuredMine is, what they have to offer agents and customers, and the problems their app solves. He describes his journey growing up in India, studying in the US, and working on Wall Street. He explains why he transitioned into a career in insurance and why he decided to start InsuredMine. Raution also discusses his thoughts on the startup boom in the insurance industry and what sets them apart from their competitors.
“Most great things we do not find. They find us.” - Raution Jaiswal
Today on Spot On Insurance:
- What his life was like growing up in India and working in the US.
- His thoughts on living and working in New York.
- The challenges he encountered growing up and in his career.
- What led him to work in the insurance industry.
- What InsuredMine is, its features, and how it works.
- The features their platform offers to users and the steps it streamlines.
- Who can use their app and why not everyone should download it.
- How they position themselves to stand out in a sea of startups.
- You have to make it easier for both clients and agents to communicate with one another regarding insurance policies.
- An innovative insurance app should promote sales, boost engagement, study and interpret analytics, and be designed for mobility.
- An AI chatbot is only a quick solution for the most basic questions.
- If people have home insurance, they have a 60% chance that they will buy auto insurance from you.
Connect with Raution Jaiswal:
This episode was brought to you by…..
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s Premier Insurance Compliance and Licensing experts. To learn more about ILSA and their services, visit ILSAinc.com.
Connect, Learn, Share
Thank you for joining us on this week’s episode of Spot On Insurance. For more resources and episodes, visit SpotOnInsurance.com. Subscribe so you never miss an episode. Love what you’re learning, Spot Light your review on Apple Podcasts Rate and Review For SpotOn and share your favorite episodes with friends and colleagues!