Manage episode 233089355 series 2101572
Uber’s big IPO had some issues, smartphone shipments are at a 5 year low, do you need an app for unsubscribing to things and of course, the weekend longreads suggestions.
- Uber Jackpot: Inside One of the Greatest Startup Investments of All Time (WSJ)
- Americans Have So Many Subscriptions They Need Apps to Track and Cancel Them (Bloomberg)
- Blue Origin: Bezos company aims to take people to moon by 2024 (The Guardian)
Weekend Longreads Suggestions:
- How Much Is an Idea Worth? In Uber’s Case, $3.7 Billion (Bloomberg)
- The VC Who Engineered the 2017 Uber CEO Coup Just Got Very Rich (Bloomberg)
- The dangers of in-game data collection (Polygon)
- How Unions Are Pushing Back Against the Rise of Workplace Technology (Fortune)
- Three years in, Google’s hardware honcho is just getting started (FastCompany)
402 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .