Manage episode 235109861 series 2101572
Might Amazon get into the cellular carrier game and thus make a Sprint/T-Mobile merger more palatable? Uber’s first quarterly report as a public company, what to expect from WWDC next week, and of course, the weekend longreads suggestions.
- Exclusive: Amazon interested in buying Boost from T-Mobile, Sprint - sources (Reuters)
- Uber stock rises as net losses match expectations (CNBC)
- APPLE WWDC 2019: MAC PRO, IOS 13, MARZIPAN, AND WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT (The Verge)
Weekend Longreads Suggestions:
- Product Breakfast Club podcast
- The unlikely origins of USB, the port that changed everything (Fast Company)
- Bing turns 10: Why it’s been more disruptive than you think (Search Engine Land)
- The Collapsing Crime Rates of the ’90s Might Have Been Driven by Cellphones (The Atlantic)
- This ID Scanner Company is Collecting Sensitive Data on Millions of Bargoers (OneZero)
- AT&T Has Become a New Kind of Media Giant (Fortune)
- The case for caseless iPhones (Vox)
- Disney’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge theme park lands, explained (Polygon)
399 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .