Manage episode 236579204 series 2101572
Google is getting out of the tablet business, there’s a MacBook Pro recall but not because of keyboard issues, a startup is aiming to disrupt the billable hour in the legal space, the world’s “first” electric plane is here, and, of course, the weekend longreads suggestions.
- Google's officially done making its own tablets (Computerworld)
- GOOGLE WAS NEVER REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT TABLETS (The Verge)
- Apple launches recall program for select MacBook Pros due to battery safety concerns (9to5Mac)
- FASTEST MOBILE NETWORKS 2019 (PC Mag)
- The boring genius of how Atrium kills legal busy work (TechCrunch)
- Why the age of electric flight is finally upon us (BBC News)
The Weekend Longreads Suggestions:
- THEY WELCOMED A ROBOT INTO THEIR FAMILY, NOW THEY’RE MOURNING ITS DEATH (The Verge)
- Apple, Google, and Facebook Are Raiding Animal Research Labs (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- How Much of Google’s Search Traffic is Left for Anyone But Themselves? (SparkToro)
- Don’t Know Which Toaster to Buy? There’s a Website for That. (The Ringer)
- Using CRISPR to resurrect the dead (CNet)
- The fake French minister in a silicone mask who stole millions (BBC News)
399 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .