Manage episode 228501728 series 2489566
Welcome all to our new podcast, we plan to talk about different topics of the day to day tech life from our different perspectives and role.
This episode contains:
Yael Schweiger Product Owner @K.Lab and Raz Shuty Engineering Manager @Wikimedia DE meet again to talk about refactoring.
- Topic: Refactoring: What it is and what it isn't, and how to factor it in your work
- What is refactoring, REALLY?
- What is refactoring to a Product Owner, to an Engineering Manager and common misperception in the industry?
- How to plan for refactoring (should we plan for it even?)
- I'm a Product Developer
- Extreme Programming
- (Book) Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
- (Book) Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests
- No.Tarbut (Hebrew development-culture podcast)
- (Book) Marie Kondō: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up