Manage episode 247861508 series 2148904
In episode 533, Jack and Miles are joined by Hella In Your Thirties co-host and comedian Nick Casalini to discuss Kit Harrington's reaction to his Golden Globe nomination, the two articles impeachment against Trump from the Democrats, Democrats announcing a new USMCA trade agreement, Democrats demanding Stephen Miller be fired, health and human services being a mess, the 35th anniversary of Pee-wee's Big Adventure, password hygiene, Taco Bell developing it's own fake meat, and more!
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kit Harington Reacts to Golden Globe Nom: "I'm the Loner Throner"
- House Democrats Announce Two Articles of Impeachment Against Trump
- Democrats announce new US-Mexico-Canada trade agreement with White House
- Senate Democrats demand Trump fire Stephen Miller
- Scoop: Top Trump officials' feud prompts sex discrimination probe
- Exclusive: Key Trump health official spends millions on GOP-connected consultants
- Medicare chief asked taxpayers to cover stolen jewelry
- ‘Pee-wee’s Big Adventure’ 35th Anniversary Tour with Paul Reubens Kicks Off in February 2020
- It’s not just you. Everyone is bad at password management, study reveals
- Taco Bell has developed a meat substitute that looks and tastes like ground beef
- WATCH: Sports - Shiggy (feat. KeithCharles)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers