Manage episode 210834007 series 1000064
In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, Reuven talks about the “Genesis of a Course,” or creating a new course. Reuven focuses on creating training material for businesses and companies. Reuven covers how to come up with new material or courses, demands for a new course, naming the course, syllabus, the takeaway of the course, teaching, competition, and much more. This is a great episode to learn about all the key points to create and launch a new course.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Creating new courses
- Allows you to upsell
- Offer a wider variety of courses
- They (Business) see you as an authority
- Where to get Ideas for new courses
- Working with clients to get ideas
- Learning about demand
- Title of the course
- Sending the course syllabus to companies
- ROI of the course
- Teaching a months worth of information?
- Competition means there is a market
- Starting off with the course, targeting, etc
- Using Keynote
- Slide decks
- Time put in to build out a course
- Preparation equals 3-4 days for each day of teaching
- Creating exercises
- Practice adding exercises
- Resistance on a new course
- Give material out as Webinars
- Where and how to announce the new course
- This is going to take weeks and months to create
- And much more!
348 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 50 mins duration .