Manage episode 201181736 series 2030630
Gretchen Rubin (@gretchenrubin) is a former lawyer turned podcaster and best-selling author. Her latest book is The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too).
What We Discuss with Gretchen Rubin:
- We tend toward one of four archetypes based on how we respond to expectations: Upholders, Questioners, Obligers, and Rebels.
- Understanding these tendencies improves the ways we motivate and influence ourselves and others.
- We explore each tendency and how we can optimize our mental models and self-talk to get ourselves on the right track.
- We learn how to spot these tendencies in others and ensure we're using the right types of incentives and communication to get the best from those around us.
- Take the quiz 600,000 others have taken to better understand how these frameworks can galvanize significant and lasting change.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!