Manage episode 367071268 series 3401092
In this episode, we chat with Tyler Shearer, senior mortgage loan officer and sales manager, and dive in deep on conversations about the impact of transitioning careers to being a mortgage loan officer, conquering adversities, developing the right skills and mindset for success, and realizing truths to selfishness and susceptibility as an entrepreneur.
Tyler emphasizes the importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals. He shares his experience on door-to-door sales, establishing a direct-to-consumer system, invaluable lessons he learned on work delegation, building genuine client connections, and how all these experiences has shaped him as an entrepreneur and mortgage professional, instilling in him the tenacity, resilience, and interpersonal skills necessary to thrive in the competitive world of mortgages.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - https://amzn.to/45oJQ8Y
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover - https://amzn.to/45B0Rww
- The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy - https://amzn.to/3qKDFNh
- 10x Is Easier Than 2x by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy - https://amzn.to/3PbnkL1
- The Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren - https://amzn.to/3svHDtW
- Get Our Free Billion Dollar Mortgage Playbook: https://www.goodvibesquad.com/playbook
- Access Our Free Training & Resources: https://www.goodvibesquad.com/resources/
Connect with us:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goodvibesquad
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodvibesquads/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/goodvibesquad/