Manage episode 367071271 series 3401092
In this episode, we chat with Mary Jane Juip and dive into ways mortgage loan originators can navigate around conversations to build a trusted partnership with their clients, on dedication and the right mindset for sales and growth, and knowing priorities to effectively structure the day for a consistent flow toward success.
One of the crucial aspects Mary Jane emphasizes is the art of outbound interaction with mortgage prospects. She reveals effective patterns and behaviors that can help you truly understand your prospects' needs and goals. Through meticulous goal-setting, effective time management, and impeccable client communication, she has built a thriving mortgage business.
- Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon M. Bowles - https://amzn.to/44FIzt7
- Get Our Free Billion Dollar Mortgage Playbook: https://www.goodvibesquad.com/playbook
- Access Our Free Training & Resources: https://www.goodvibesquad.com/resources/
Connect with us:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goodvibesquad
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodvibesquads/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/goodvibesquad/