The Personal Process Podcast (P3): Unlocking The Secrets Of Personal Process and Why They Succeed.
Jill Schiefelbein: Dynamic Communication, Transitioning From Academia To Entrepreneurship, How to Host Amazing Online Events, And How To Form Conviction Your Life.
Manage episode 291763662 series 2284947
Jill Schiefelbein is an award-winning business owner, author, and recovering academic as she taught business communication at Arizona State for 11 years. She also analyzed terrorist documents to help provide counter-terrorism messaging strategies to the military, was a pioneer in the online education space, and has since transitioned into the entrepreneurship realm. Jill’s business, The Dynamic Communicator®, helps organizations navigate the digital communication space to attract customers, increase sales, and retain clients. Her latest book, Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, and Manage Your Business hit stores March 2017.
You NEED to listen to this episode with Jill. A bit strong? My apologies, but this episode packed a huge upper-cut of value for many, check to see if you're on the list below.
This episode is a must-listen if:
- You're considering diving headfirst into entrepreneurship
- You're interested in learning about the true intentions of others in the business world
- You're in a business where you'd like to retain and garner referrals from your current customer
- You're interested in learning how to be a kick-ass communicator both in the business world and in your personal life
A brief overview of our chat with Jill:
- Communication lessons learned from analyzing terrorism documents
- How to learn if individuals conversing with you are doing so just to get something from you, or trying to build a genuine connection
- How to make decisions and have conviction in under 10 seconds
- Conversational missteps that can really detract from your communication with others
- How to make organizational meetings engaging, and memorable
- Why volunteering is a critical piece to success in your own personal and professional life.
Again, this is an awesome episode that you don't want to miss! :)
To connect with Jill, use the handle @dynamicjill for all platforms.
❗~If you enjoyed the episode please leave a like/review so we know, share with your friends, and subscribe for more amazing guests~❗
Do you have an idea for who would make a cool guest? Let us know by commenting below, or on our sub-reddit! (Link Below)
The Personal Process Podcast Links:
Podcasting links: tinyurl.com/thepersonalprocesspodcast
Facebook Page: https://tinyurl.com/PersonalProcessFB
VIP Email List: https://mailchi.mp/ea7b8186d6f3/d8l3ykqi1d
LinkTree (all of above and more)