Manage episode 233254085 series 1997584
Welcome to Episode 42 of The Podcast About Division III Baseball. We made it, folks. Monumental Monday is upon us. May Madness is here. We present our projections for the 18 at-large bids to the 2019 D-III baseball tournament and explain our methodology behind our picks. We will post our final projected field on Twitter on Sunday evening. This episode includes:
- Explaining how the committee picks at-large teams and why we choose to follow that methodology
- Our two Pool B picks and why they were pretty easy
- The no-brainer Pool C picks (about 8-10 teams)
- Projecting a few shifts in the final regional rankings
- Where the bubble sits and why this is the most difficult field we've ever tried to project
- The final two teams -- one in, one out, and why this is all such a mess
...then we wish everyone good luck and say goodbye. Thanks for listening!
Follow us on Twitter @d3baseballpod (DMs are open if you want to reach us there) and @CespedesBBQ.
Send us your best D-III stories or any other comments or questions to email@example.com
Subscribe + rate/review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-podcast-about-division-iii-baseball/id1342691759