Manage episode 303717701 series 2949995
Here is Episode #13 of The SCI-AI Podcast.
In this episode, I have invited Prashant K. Sharma, an AI researcher from India. He works at Hitachi Central Research Labs, Japan working on Explainable AI. Alongside that, he is currently doing NLP research. He has graduated from IIT Bombay, with a Masters, focused on Machine Intelligence.
Prashant shares his views on:
- Explainability in AI
- Our brain's algorithm
- AI Ethics
- 'Kill Switch' for AI
- Can AI predict the next pandemic?
- Neuromorphic Computing
- AI adoption of Japan, China, India
- Self-driving cars
- Can we Simulate the universe?
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel and "ring the bell" for all the latest videos from 'The SCI-AI Podcast' at https://bit.ly/3y6ISwL
- Listen to us on Buzzsprout: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1816580.rss
- LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/podcazter
- FOLLOW us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeharVik
- FOLLOW us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightvik/
- SUBSCRIBE to our channel on Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3gllCVL
- SUBSCRIBE to our channel on Spotify Podcast: https://spoti.fi/2WfCTZx