Manage episode 274950700 series 164106
- The average person is bombarded by about over 15 thousand advertising messages a day, which results in them only partially paying attention.
- Anything someone can’t understand before they’ve had a chance to think gets instantly discarded.
- Using blocks ensures that your audience understands you in their lizard brain.
- A block is an icon waiting to happen - something simple but unavoidable that you can easily and instantly understand, not unlike a road sign.
- Monolithic repetitive communication is the anatomy of what makes something iconic.
- It’s important to first find the icon within yourself, in order to make your brand iconic.
- Repetitive emotional concept is the idea that there is an intersect point between the best you have to offer and the emotional concern of your client.
- Magnetize attention with oversized and repetitive messages.
- Jamie Mustard’s Website
- Jamie Mustard’s Twitter
- Jamie Mustard’s Instagram
- Jamie Mustard’s Book: The Iconist
- Coaching support
- My book, LINGO: Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible is now available!
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!