Manage episode 295126556 series 1911977
This is a very special episode of The Sigrun Show. For the first time ever, I switched seats and instead of being the interviewer, I’m the one being interviewed.
My dear friend Selena Soo agreed to help me tell my story from a different angle: By asking me questions you always wanted to know the answers to.
My biggest struggles, setbacks and low points, but also my most powerful epiphanies, lessons and wins — we’re going over a lot I’ve never shared publicly before. Not just to tell you an entertaining story, but to provide value and inspiration for everyone who finds themselves on the rocky road of entrepreneurship. Here’s my path to 8 figures.
In this Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How not everyone is born a natural entrepreneur (2:36)
- My starting fears (3:40)
- My very first business idea (5:05)
- How I pivoted to the business I have now (9:04)
- The throwing-spaghetti-against-the-wall-phase(11:27)
- The strategy behind my webinars (14:05)
- How my business changed once I started working with a coach (16:03)
- My thoughts on starting an online business today (18:01)
- The top 2 things that brought my business to where it is today (21:01)
- How my ascension model works (23:12)
- My high-level mastermind to bring my clients to 7 figures (28:49)
- Why I’m no longer scared to raise my rates (31:50)
- How I handle people who aren’t a fit for my programs (34:58)
- The qualities of my most successful clients (38:34)
- How I structure my team (41:21)
- What I do to recharge my energy (44:36)
- My biggest wish (46:51)
- The moment I decided to never let a man stop me from achieving my dreams and how that affected my relationships (48:56)
- My relationship advice for strong, independent women (58:38)
- My final message for YOU (1:04:46)
Are you ready for real progress in your online business?
Then my upcoming FREE 5-Day Course: Your Ultimate Business Success Path — 5 Milestones in 5 Days is perfect for you!
If you want to take action and get traction in your online business this summer, join me for 5 days where you’ll learn the specific steps to take in your online business to get the clients, income and impact you want — and achieve your goals without wasting your time on “busy work”.