Two Questions to Ask Going Into 2023
Manage episode 351315069 series 3307799
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Podcast is back with fresh new episodes! New Year! New Season! We were so pumped while recording this episode.
Today, as we look forward to 2023, we will talk about some of the lessons that we learned in 2022. And then about some of our goals and some of our thoughts going forward to 2023 to give you guys an idea of how to evaluate your own year, both past and present.
Tune in today and you’ll hear:
- About our End of the Year Virtual party we had on December 27th - where we said goodbye to the old year and welcome in the new. We had such a great time. (PS… we included the link in the show notes so you won’t be left out in case you missed it)
- A road down memory lane, because in 2023 we celebrate 5 years of Sojo Academy! WHAT? 🙂
- Discussion of our biggest lessons learned in 2022.
- Setting goals for 2023 and what we can’t wait for.
… and MUCH MORE!
Read the Show Notes and get your freebies: sojohub.com/newyear055
Free Let It Go Bookmarks: sojohub.com/2023
Bookmarks to enter 2023 with all the positivity and reminders we need.
Scripture of Harmony from Sojo: sojohub.com/harmony
We asked the community to share ONE verse that carried them through 2022 or ONE that they are holding onto going into 2023. Here's the list!
Free Challenge Praying the Promises is designed to help you...
- Learn WHICH promises to pray and HOW to pray them
- Rejuvenate your prayer life
- Reassure your heart that God is in control
- Be confident of His love
- Affirm God's YES over your life
It’s simple, powerful, and 100% FREE!
Connect with us: www.instagram.com/sojosociety
Support the Podcast: www.sojohub.com/support
Help us continue making great content for listeners everywhere.
Become a member: www.sojoacademy.com
Sojo Academy is an ongoing membership for Christian women that provides a practical, streamlined, spiritual growth plan for every woman.