Manage episode 176879080 series 173119
If you are an Amazon seller or are planning to be one, this episode helps improve and lay the foundation for your Amazon operations. Today’s guest started selling at the very young age of 13 doing wholesale purchasing and selling on eBay. While working with Google, Erick Rodriguez used to manage Google Adword accounts and specialized in monitoring conversion. He eventually left the corporate world, went to China and started his entrepreneurship journey. Today, he is a 23-year-old e-commerce entrepreneur and owner of a company that offers product photography and graphic design, particularly to Amazon sellers.
In today’s episode, Erick talks about the best ways to attract and capture Amazon buyers by using visual differentiators. He shares a lot of tips on how to avoid getting a one-star rating, low-budget option for branding, and how you as an Amazon seller can convert your clicks into sales. He also shares some of the tools that can help you track emails, address customer-related concerns, and deal with negative customer feedback and low rating.
“If you want to be really at the top half of page one for the primary keywords that you’re targeting for your product, you need to be what I call visually different from others.” – Erick Rodriguez
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Determining visual differentiators and the benefits of having them
- List of requirements to get approved for Amazon brand registry
- Defining enhanced brand content or EBC, its best practices, and how to do it right
- Advantages of having a graphic designer work on your EBC
- Reasons why infographics have a great impact on the conversion of sales
- Addressing infographic concerns on mobile version
- How to drive click-through rate
- Setting up A/B testing, how to do it, how long, and the tools to help you execute it
- Largest contributor in Amazon seller success and roles images play in private label products
- The significance of packaging in customer satisfaction
- What inauthenticity claim is, how to get it, and its effects on Amazon sellers
- Biggest fears of Amazon sellers and how to maintain a healthy listing
- Erick’s top five tools for his Amazon operation
Check out Erick Rodriguez Across the Net:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .