Manage episode 181470434 series 173119
For over 10 years, Shawn Quintero has had the opportunity to work with industry leaders and top influencers in both business and ministry. He is an international speaker, coach, the author of Online Wealth for the Christian Entrepreneurs. Shawn is the founder of Wealthier You, an online training university focused on digital marketing for Christian entrepreneurs. He teaches Christian entrepreneurs, business owners, and ministry leaders how to use the internet to maximize their impact, produce wealth, and live lives of greater generosity.
Shawn joins me on the show today to share his story, why he’s passionate for helping other Christian business owners and ministry leaders impact their communities through their businesses and overcoming fears and obstacles throughout the entrepreneurial journey. He also explains what it means to be an entrepreneur on purpose and with purpose as well as why he believes failing is part of the process of achieving success as an entrepreneur.
“If you are failing and making mistakes, that means you are doing something.” Shawn Quintero
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- How persistence and thinking out of the box to attend a local conference impacted his business
- Networking and community building
- Knowing when to focus on growth and when to focus on systems
- Waiting for “perfect storms” vs creating your own opportunities
- Being an entrepreneur on purpose and with purpose
- How focusing on impact can produce income results
- What is purposeful prosperity
- Why you need failures to create business success
- The impact of mistaking temporary success for long-term success
- Getting comfortable with uncomfortable, facing fears, and how it allows you to continue to expand and grow
Shawn Quintero’s Words of Wisdom:
- Ask for help.
- Have conversations with people who have already gone through what you are going through.
Connect with Shawn Quintero:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!???
If?you enjoyed today’s episode of?The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson?–?leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!???
Follow?this link?to enter for a chance to win!?
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .