Manage episode 233615879 series 1963932
In this episode, we discuss...
- How Evan Sengbusch’s background in physics led him to his current role as President of Phoenix
- Production of lower energy, higher current deuteron accelerators as neutron sources
- The roles preserving research reactors and producing a domestic supply of Molybdenum 99 play in the nation’s medical industry
- New capabilities of thermal neutron imaging and fast neutron imaging
- The development of neutrons as an inspection tool for complex, high density materials and components
- How Phoenix’s partnership with SHINE could change medical radioisotope production in the US
179 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 45 mins duration .